Old 27-07-2011, 02:19 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Pete[_9_] Pete[_9_] is offline

Default new bed

We have had our pond filled in and intend to turn it into a flower bed. It
is oval shaped, approx 20 feet long x 15 feet wide and am looking ideas for
planting. My initial thought is to create a rose garden but wonder if I
should include other plants. It is the main focal point from the house so I
am looking for lots of colour over an extended period.

The 20ft length runs North to South and is in an open position. We are in
South Cheshire.

Would appreciate any ideas

Jeanne