Old 27-07-2011, 07:46 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
harry harry is offline

Default Pruning

On Jul 27, 10:16*am, vomog wrote:
I removed this Apple tree from a garden cos my friend was moving. It
looks like it needs a good prune. It stands about 10ft high. Is it
possible someone could Photoshop this photo and mark where they think i
should prune, and when?
Would be much appreciated.

|Download:http://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/attachment.php?attachmentid=14345|

vomog

Not a good time to be doing any of this work. When it has no leaves on
and cool wet weather is the time. You need to get it buried & lots of
water tootsweet.
It will probably die anyway.