Old 27-07-2011, 11:05 PM posted to rec.gardens
Chris[_14_] Chris[_14_] is offline

Default Different sprinkler question

I have a small yard and a small garden. The front yard is square; the
back yard is L-shaped and most of the long arm is taken up by a boat
and trailer. I have two raised beds and the rest is lawn.

I hope this is enough description. What would be your preference- an
oscillating sprinkler or an impact sprinkler? I have had very bad luck
with oscillating sprinklers- they seem to break after a couple of
weeks. If you have a good brand to recommend, please include it!

Thanks

Chris