Old 28-07-2011, 10:59 AM
vomog vomog is offline
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by harry View Post
On Jul 27, 10:16*am, vomog wrote:
I removed this Apple tree from a garden cos my friend was moving. It
looks like it needs a good prune. It stands about 10ft high. Is it
possible someone could Photoshop this photo and mark where they think i
should prune, and when?
Would be much appreciated.

|Download:http://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/attachment.php?attachmentid=14345|

vomog

It is not the time of year for this sort of thing ( Winter is best).
It will probably die.
You need to plant it (no pruning) ASAP and lots of water & hope for
the best.
It's been planted for about 2 months! Lost most of its foliage,but seems to be hanging in there. Thanks for all the comments.