Old 28-07-2011, 04:36 PM
Walden Walden is offline
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard Evans View Post
I used to be big into gardening and houseplants, but several years ago
I lost interest and got rid of everything garden-related. This year, I
decided I'd like to do some tomatos and maybe some peppers in
containers on the deck. Made a stop at Big Lots yesterday and picked
up a few pots, tomato frames, etc. $130 just for starters and I don;t
even have the soil, tools, or plants yet.

I coulda bought a bunch of tomatos for that kind of money.
I don't think so that the gardening is such a hobby that you can get bored
from it. It increases your interests and refreshing the mind. I am wondering that
why the problem is with you.
regards