Old 02-08-2011, 11:36 AM
evilpixiea420's Avatar
evilpixiea420 evilpixiea420 is offline
Registered User

Default Lithium greese bug trap (Was this a mistake)

So I threw a massive wobbly at the level of critters using the main stem on some green house plants, chillis, tomatoes and peppers as a highway to dinner.

I made some carboard jackets to go round the stem, then smeared them with LITHIUM based axel greese..It has worked at caught a lot of bugs but.....

Question......The grease has leaked through the cardboard....could it then be absorbed by the stems and poison plants?

Was this silly?

I will take it of asap.