Old 30-07-2011, 10:47 PM posted to rec.gardens

Default Roundup Question ??

James wrote:
I have a small flower planting area of about 25 sq. ft. When I
plant flowers in it each summer, the weeds come up so bad, I can
keep up with weeding it each week. (I also much about 3 or 4
inches, but that doesn't stop these weeds).

Before I plant flowers, if I soak the ground with Roundup, how long
would I have to wait to plant the flowers ?

thanks !!

James

Roundup only works on growing plants. There is something wrong with either
what you are using for mulch or how you are doing it.

David