Old 28-07-2011, 04:00 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Jim Elbrecht Jim Elbrecht is offline

Default I really hate bugs

Boron Elgar wrote:
-snip-

Last year I caught this swallowtail caterpillar devouring my dill.
Note carefully the tiny critter afflicting my destroyer. You can see
it about half way down the "spine".

http://i54.tinypic.com/2whnj1j.jpg

Still, this caterpillar was so beautiful it was difficult to hate it,
even though it took out a lot of dill.

That's the one critter I share with. both the caterpillar and the
butterfly are too beautiful to resent. Parsley, dill, carrots. . ..
I might move him to a Queen Anne's lace if it looks like I have more
caterpillars than 'browse'.
Boron