Old 05-08-2011, 07:30 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Gunner[_3_] Gunner[_3_] is offline

Default biochar

On Aug 1, 10:55*am, Billy ignorantly wrote:

Your fascination with "escape from nature" hydroponics seems to have
blinded you to the eco-system in which your organism lives,

I assume this ignorance means something to you and your pseudoscience
beliefs ? Perhaps when the lithium begins to take effect you will be
able recall what it was. Meanwhile, have you ever spent time in
nature except in your Walter Mitty mind?

Until then, I believe I called songbird a Shamanista, which is
colloquial gringo word play for medicine woman, her being all
clairvoyant and such. A word which you later repeat. However, if you
insist that she is of the feminine persuasion, who am I to stop ya.

Before you try to tell everyone that you have KF ... again as you
always do please send me your shoe size, I'll get ya some peppermint
tennis shoes for the many times ya got your foot, or what ever, in
your mouth.

Meantime, it seems funny that I can grow plants using water and the
evil chemicals you are telling everyone kills soil, plants and people.
However you may have a point, my bonsai seems not to have any soil
after I use fertilizers. Some even organic. Oh right, ...never
mind I didn't put any soil in , opps, my bad.