Old 06-08-2011, 06:25 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Mysterious Traveler Mysterious Traveler is offline

Default The smell

On 08/05/2011 10:40 PM, Snag wrote:
Mysterious Traveler wrote:
On 08/05/2011 08:40 PM, Snag wrote:
Mysterious Traveler wrote:

--
I wonder if the Human race will survive long enough, to
get us off this planet, and find another one to destroy?

I dunno if we've ruined this one , but I'm well enough prepared
to fight tooth and nail to keep my family and "stuff" safe ...

Good luck with that.

You need to find out what your fighting
against, before you can fight it. Right
now I'm about to fight hunger.

--

I fought that hours ago . The battle was won with homemade spaghetti (my
recipe , simmered all afternoon) and garlic bread .

That sounds good. I'm getting ready to cook pork chops, fried
zucchini & steamed rice, with tossed salad and lemon cake for
desert.

The battle for survival might be a bit more difficult ... and probably
bloody . Example - a former neighbor was overheard saying they were going to
shoot my generator (during a power outage) because it wasn't fair that I had
one and they didn't . They changed their mind when I stepped around the
corner and they saw my sidearm .

My neighbors have a generator so loud I can hear it from
1500 feet away, but I wouldn't consider shooting it.