Old 07-08-2011, 01:54 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Nad R Nad R is offline

Default The smell

"Snag" wrote:
Nad R wrote:
"Snag" wrote:
Billy wrote:

You know what you are? I'll leave you to fill in the blank.
--
- Billy

Yup , it sure sounds like I'm a racist . But then you don't live
where I do , you haven't seen what I've seen , and you haven't
experienced what I've experienced . Most of the black people I know
are fine upstanding citizens . Some of them aren't . Most of the
White and Hispanic people I know are also fine upstanding citizens
too , and some aren't . Scum is scum , no matter what color their
skin is . It's just that there's a higher proportion of that
behavior in a certain segment of the population here , and they use
their race to perpetuate the myth of "poor mistreated us" .
That same neighbor said "I hate you because you're white , I hate
ALL white people." the very first time he laid eyes on me . Kinda
set the tone , I'd say . Didn't matter to him that we bought his son
a bicycle (while HE was in prison) because he was the only kid on
the block that didn't have one , he couldn't get past race ... that
same guy assaulted and tried to kill me at a later date , because I
said something he didn't like . Gee , I wonder if I shoulda just
turned the other cheek , so to speak . --
Snag
Nah , I shoulda popped a cap on his ass .

Hmm... I will probably regret writing this in this day and age where
free speech is limited.

In many ways I agree with snag. Living in an area where where whites
and blacks lived for a time next to each other. When I was a kid my
neighborhood was almost all white. One mile away was the infamous
eight mile road that was almost all Black. Those societies was only
one mile apart and yet amazingly dramatically different. The black is
race in my book is a cursed race, a very violent race.

big snip

I have spoken to blacks, some think that "just by being white one is a
racist". Now before anyone calls me a racist and by that definition I
might be. But first, I would like someone first tell me what a racist
is?

Waiting for the thrashing...

And I'm probably gonna regret stokin' the fire , but if blacks are about
11% of the population of the USA , why is it that they constitute almost
HALF of the prison population ?

I indirectly answered that question. High testosterone levels in people
tend have a greater tendency to violence, the rage, the promiscuity... A
race that probably has a natural higher levels of testosterone for males
and females.