Old 07-08-2011, 06:34 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Steve Peek Steve Peek is offline

Default The smell

"Billy" wrote in message
In article ,
Nad R wrote:

Billy wrote:
In article ,
Nad R wrote:

I have spoken to blacks, some think that "just by being white one is a
racist". Now before anyone calls me a racist and by that definition I
might
be. But first, I would like someone first tell me what a racist is?

To pre-judge a person on the basis of skin color, or some other
predominate trait, like the shape of their eyes.

Waiting for the thrashing...

At least your racism is based in ignorance, and not arrogance. What you

Please enlighten me.

If I am so ignorant please tell me where my thinking is flawed.
And also please give me your definition of what a racist is?

experienced in your youth was poverty and ignorance. How would you
feel,
if society saw your, and your people's distress, and then looked away?
What would you think, if you looked like Emmett Till? Malcolm X hated
white PEOPLE, until he went to Mecca for the Hajj, where he learned
that
racism had no place in Islam.

I do not hate other races, I do however wish to be physically alone and
apart from others, including my own race. It is a full time job just to
take care of myself let alone others. I feel the best way to help the
people of this planet is stop having children therefore more resources
like
food and shelter per person for everyone. But that is something I cannot
force people to do, they must do it on their own.

Like I said in the past when I take my injections of testosterone, I am
stronger, the mental rage is there, the strong desires for promiscuity. I
am however aware of the timing of my medication and know the reason for
my
rage. But the rage only last for a couple of days before settling into
the
blood stream. Without the shots I would be so week I could barely walk in
few months.

The dictionary definition of "racism":
1. The belief that race accounts for differences in human character or
ability and that a particular race is superior to others.
2. Discrimination or prejudice based on race.

First of all people and others are different. Abraham Lincoln said "All
people are created equal". It is not from the bible or another religious
text. Do you really believe that everyone is physically equal. Everyone
has
their strengths and weaknesses. I do believe everyone should be treated
with kindness. People are different and the difference is in their DNA
and
somewhere I am missing a genetic bolt that prevents me from getting
better.

I do not feel I am better than others, I am fat, ugly, lacking ambition,
single never married or went on dates. People often look at me with less
than ideal. I am also on lots of medication just to stay alive. I like to
be alone to stay away from others criticism. I do not feel according to
the
dictionary that I am superior over others.

The thing is that hangs up people. I know I am not superior over other
others, but others are most certainly better than I am! I do however
want
to survive and live in peace, that is why I ran to the safety of the
country side. I wish no harm to others.

So where is my crime.... Am I guilty because I make no attempt to help
individuals?
I am guilty for running away? Or would you rather I take up guns and
weapons and kill others for at least trying to get others a better life
at
the expense of others. Therefore if you did not serve in the military are
you worthless scum.

I do vote, I do vote for those that try and improve the social programs
that helps others. But that is all I am going to do.

It does seem by your writings that you are superior over others yourself.
Are you better than the Jewish race which you seem to be complaining
against by your footers. Is it the pot calling the kettle black!

Is it by calling another a racist a racist themselves, by just calling
them
that makes one believe that they are better than others?

Also is it a crime to have the feeling that one race is better than
others.
If not a crime why should it matter what people call you?

I deal with the person in front of me. I don't generalize them by the
color of their skin, their religion, or their sex.

If you want to continue this, we should go to another newsgroup.

That would be nice, the only thing growing here is bad will.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hYIC0eZYEtI
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b_vN0--mHug