Old 08-08-2011, 04:15 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Nad R Nad R is offline

Default The smell

Billy wrote:
In article ,
Nad R wrote:

Well you are responding to my questions

The race that is better than others is (wait for it) . . . your race?

Where is it I stated my race was better?

No, it is a sickness. I'm sure that the mothers of starving infants in
Somalia feel your pain.

Please provide the medical references regarding this sickness. Your
reasoning is way out there! Connecting two completely unrelated sentences
together... Somalians... No one can feel another's pain.

Get help. You can start with losing your self pity, most people find it
an unattractive feature.

Self pity is not one of my traits! I have a fantastic home, I just hate
those that look down on others as individuals because they do not match up
to their holier than thou belief on what is acceptable. The world is loaded
with critics like your self, so I choose solitude to get away from the
masses, the crime, the critics. I love where I live and I have lots of
"Keep Out" signs.

So you find it unattractive. So you do feel superior over others on how
they live their lives or how they believe. But long as race is not one of
them, correct. But to you it is perfectly acceptable to feel superior over
others as Long as race is not one of them. I could care less what you may
think about me

I was having lunch by a large window in a restaurante this afternoon.
Next door was an ice cream parlor, and outside of it there were families
of all hues with their small childeren. It was a beautiful sight. Then
I thought of you and snag. It wasn't a complimentary thought.

Ahhh!!! The truth!
You do feel superior over others like me and snag...

The guru on the mountain that likes tell others how to live their lives, on
what is morally or politically correct. I find it humorous or is it
hypocrisy

Preach On!

Ok this is the next to last posting