Old 29-07-2011, 02:28 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Garden ER

In article ,
Mike Lyle wrote:
On Fri, 29 Jul 2011 13:57:35 +0100 (BST), wrote:

In article ,
Pam Moore wrote:
latest idiotic idea on Garden ER last night. Water your plants with
Cola drinks!
Whatever next!

Poor plants. Still, better them than me!

You a commie or sumpin'?

Give the man a banana!

I treasure the memory of a Coca-Cola spokesman's reply when asked to
justify selling his bizarre beverage in some of the poorest countries
in the world: "For a few minutes, we enable these people to feel
they're living real life."

Impressive! Actually, I like Coca-Cola, subject only that it has
to be drunk when the air temperature is at least 60 degrees Fahrenheit
greater than that of the liquid. For Pepsi-Cola, make that 80.

Regards,
Nick Maclaren.