Old 02-08-2011, 05:25 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Jake Jake is offline

Default Limonium

On Tue, 2 Aug 2011 16:28:43 +0100, Flossie Lurker
wrote:

snipped
Having tried and failed to find another limonium I was wondering if
anyone here knows of anywhere that sells them.

I guess a lot of places won't be selling these plants at the moment as
they're just about half way through their flowering season. But Google
"limonium latifolium" and you should see a few online places that do
have them in stock.

Cheers
Jake
Gardening at the dry end (east) of Swansea Bay
in between reading anything by JRR Tolkien.

www.rivendell.org.uk