Old 03-08-2011, 02:13 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
rbel[_2_] rbel[_2_] is offline

Default Someting for us all to think about

On Wed, 3 Aug 2011 11:24:48 +0100, "Kathy" wrote:

Well, those of us who welcome wildlife into our gardens,

Indeed. The Beeb article refers to Avian Pox, one of a range of
diseases around in various parts of the UK. For more information and
a link to the online reporting form you may wish to have a look at the
very good BTO site section dealing with disease, what we can do to
prevent it and information on the Garden Bird Health initiative
http://www.bto.org/volunteer-surveys...ease/avian-pox

rbel