Old 03-08-2011, 11:57 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
chris French chris French is offline

Default Rain: hard and fast

In message , Hugh Jampton
writes
On Wed, 03 Aug 2011 17:11:24 GMT, Baz wrote:

It's raining cats and dogs here in North Lincs. and has been for over an
hour. I mean bouncing off the road.
It looks like a typical winters day, dark and murky.
It took me over an hour to get home just now due to traffic. Normally takes
10 mins.
Welcome though.

Dry as a bone here in N.E. Lincs. We need it badly but it's missing us :-(

Friends of ours live on the Western edge of Peterborough. There have
been reports and piccies of torrential rain earlier in Peterborough,
roads inches deep in water etc.

At their house it was dry as a bone.
--
Chris French