Old 04-08-2011, 10:16 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Baz[_3_] Baz[_3_] is offline

Default Rain: hard and fast

Sacha wrote in :

It's on it's way, Sacha; it's on it's way!

Only half an inch of it so far, Chris! And as we have a group coming
round the garden this afternoon, I hope it waits a bit longer, too.
All night tonight would be very welcome. ;-)

Been sent home from work today, seems the rain has blown the electricity
somehow.
A chap at work says his and neighbours gardens are flooded though much less
so this morning.
No gardening at home today though it's raining.
The lawns look better already(rose tinted glasses?) and I see the runner
beans have grown enourmously since yesterday.

Hope everybody gets some soon,
Baz