Old 06-08-2011, 11:06 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default OT. Twitter accounts

On Sat, 06 Aug 2011 09:56:20 +0200, Martin wrote:

I don't have any photo ID, at least nothing that could be used to
confirm my address. I'm self-employed so no works ID, my driving
licence is pink and green paper.

You can exchange your driving licence for one with a photo, preferably
of you. Problem solved

For free? Beggered if I'm going to pay. They certainly wanted (more?)
money for the photo licence that was just coming in when I got the
current paper one.

--
Cheers
Dave.