Old 06-08-2011, 08:43 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default OT. Twitter accounts

On 2011-08-05 20:58:21 +0100, "Christina Websell"
said:

"Martin" wrote in message
On Thu, 4 Aug 2011 22:25:59 +0100, "Christina Websell"
wrote:

"Janet Tweedy" wrote in message
In article , Christina Websell
writes
you cannot discover you suddenly have an
account at Lloyds bank if you know you haven't

Oh what a shame especially if there was a nice balance in there

Exactly!
If anyone opened a bank account in my name I would grab the money out
of
there ;-) It would serve them right.

What would you do if you found you had a very large overdraft in the
account?
--

It's not likely to happen, my bank are up to speed on security, I have to
take my passport with me to go there in person.

The honeymoon check sounds like a goodie. The mother's maiden name is
just about useless, frankly. Anyone with the faintest knowledge of the
many, many genealogical tools available on the web could get that easily.
I cannot understand why banks etc. still think that's a secure form of id.
--

They do "name of your first pet" too.
When I set up my account many years ago, mother's maiden name was good

Tina