Old 07-08-2011, 11:30 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Baz[_3_] Baz[_3_] is offline

Default How bad is bad?

"Dave Liquorice" wrote in
ll.co.uk:

On Sun, 7 Aug 2011 08:23:47 +0100, Mike wrote:

6.30 this morning we were going out for the day. No chance. 8

slashed
tyres and DEEP scratches to the bodywork of our cars.

Well at least you should be able to report it to the Police and they
might be able to use the information against him *if* they ever
manage to get a case that will stick. Unforunantely your case won't
"I woz in me 'van asleep wiv' the missus".

Report it and get a crime number and contact your insurance co. Then
keep a (short) sharp knife with you and if you ever see his pickup
you know what to do... Or even a box of matches. Fold one in half,
take off the valve cap jam in the match, snap off protusion, loosely
replace valve cap. Takes time though... Or a valve insert remover but
the sharp knife across the base of valve stem is qite effective.
Super glue in the locks... I wonder if the avengers handbook is still
out there on the 'net? Lots hints and tips about how "to get ones own
back" when the normal routes fail.

Well you asked for that didn't you? Couldn't you have used a bit more
tact? Be polite to him, get rid of him THEN call the Police!!!

Quite, remember this type of person does not regard the law as any
form of barrier to any thing they want to do. Don't let the law get
in your way either, just don't get caught!

Let me tell you that you are worse than the arsehole who committed the
crime against us.

Baz