Old 07-08-2011, 01:45 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Baz[_3_] Baz[_3_] is offline

Default How bad is bad?

Jake Nospam@invalid wrote in
:

But I really hope things work out right for you quickly. It may sound
daft but if you haven't already try and drop, casually, into
conversation with the Police that your son's starting training later
in the year.

Cheers
Jake
Gardening at the dry end (east) of Swansea Bay
in between reading anything by JRR Tolkien.

www.rivendell.org.uk

Jake,
I know what you say and that would lower myself, why should I be different
because of that? It should not make any difference. If I did that and he
got to know about it, it would undermine everything he believes in.
Anyone who is tempted to bribe or otherwise corrupt can never understand
freedom.

Baz