Old 07-08-2011, 03:41 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Bob Hobden Bob Hobden is offline

Default How bad is bad?

"Baz" wrote

Let me tell you that this has scared us both half to death here, the
scroat has crept up during the night and caused thousands of pounds worth
of damage and we didn't hear a thing. Imagine if he wanted to do US harm.
I don't know where the money is going to come from but we have to get
some quality recordable security here. Today if I can. The police are
going to talk with us later on today about security.

Sympathy friend, take a look here....

http://www.maplin.co.uk/search?criteria=Cctv

Do remember to put at least one camera at eye level (hidden or disguised if
poss) as a lot of the scum wear hoodies so high cameras don't get much in
the way of ID. We used to have a special one at work that got people full
face as they came through the door and no-one knew it was a camera as it
looked like something else.
The picture must be as good as a normal TV not those useless grainy ones you
see on crimewatch, so you need to check before you buy.

-- Regards
Bob Hobden
W.of London. UK