Old 07-08-2011, 05:20 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Gordon H[_3_] Gordon H[_3_] is offline

Default OT. Twitter accounts

In message , 'Mike'
writes

"Gordon H" wrote in message
In message , 'Mike'
writes

"Gordon H" wrote in message
In message , writes
[...]
Mine is tolerable. While a stranger could find that information
via the net, it would require considerable application and even
ingenuity. Anyone who disagrees is welcome to Email me with it!
But I agree that I wouldn't call it actually SECURE, as any serious
investigation would find it within the day.

Regards,
Nick Maclaren.

Your mother's maiden name was Ford-Cosworth.
--
Gordon H

I am involved with quite a few ex Service Associations, in fact I am
President of two of them, and many of the members won't give me their
Service Numbers because 'they form my PIN number/security number etc :-((

Mike

Well, you never forget, do you?
Was it your '1250' you always had to carry when you left camp?
I managed to avoid ever being on a '252', but I think a weekend pass was a
'295'...
RAF numbers, I don't know about the Army.
--
Gordon H

Sorry Gordon those numbers are gobbledegook to me, I was in the Senior
Service
Kindest regards
Mike

Ah, I was afraid it would literally pass right over some people's
heads...
--
Gordon H
Remove "invalid" to reply