Old 08-08-2011, 04:18 PM
Scotkat Scotkat is offline
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaycee View Post
Thanks for your reply ScotKat, unfortunately I didn't win Deep Purple (was bidding on eBay) but won some others, so I'll try them and post photos if successful. By the way is it too late to start taking cuttings from plug plants at this time of year, or should I wait until next spring (assuming it's a warm one in the UK!!). Thanks, Jaycee

Are they in flower Jaycee?

Sorry you never won on Ebay .

Pm me happy to send cuttings when mine are ready .

And if your plug fuchsias are still small I would say not but if they are bigger plants yes you can take tip cuttings.

Can you overwinter your fuchsias?