Old 08-08-2011, 03:43 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Boron Elgar[_2_] Boron Elgar[_2_] is offline

Default The smell

On Sat, 6 Aug 2011 22:28:15 +0000 (UTC), Nad R
wrote:

Hmm... I will probably regret writing this in this day and age where free
speech is limited.

snip racist rant

Waiting for the thrashing...

You are surely a bigot of the first water. No question about it, and I
get to say this as someone who was born and raised in Northwest
Detroit, in an area and time that was affected by the riots. And I
attended Wayne State and lived near campus.

You're a dangerous idiot. Hell, I think you deserve a bullet and I'm
just a white woman.

Boron