Old 08-08-2011, 04:19 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
'Mike'[_4_] 'Mike'[_4_] is offline

Default Ping Sacha

On 2011-08-08 11:42:25 +0100, Jake Nospam@invalid said:

On Mon, 8 Aug 2011 11:00:51 +0100, Sacha wrote:

Which reminds me I've left two glass
flutes in church since Easter!!

I hope they're still safe. What do they sound like when you play them?

Cheers
Jake
Gardening at the dry end (east) of Swansea Bay
in between reading anything by JRR Tolkien.

www.rivendell.org.uk

You and Martin should work up a double act! ;-))

We're way ahead of you (http://martinandjake.com) though Martin seems
to hog all the writing. But then he does write a lot better than I.

Cheers
Jake
Gardening at the dry end (east) of Swansea Bay
in between reading anything by JRR Tolkien.

www.rivendell.org.uk

Is it a Stage Act? ;-)

http://www.shanklintheatre.com/default.aspx

I am very heavily involved with this Theatre and I could put a word in for
you :-))

You will be secure in booking the Theatre, it has just been taken off the
"At Risk" List whilst other Theatres are going on :-(

Mike
http://www.friendsofshanklintheatre.org.uk/