Old 08-08-2011, 04:35 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Nad R Nad R is offline

Default The smell

Nad R wrote:
Boron Elgar wrote:
On Sat, 6 Aug 2011 22:28:15 +0000 (UTC), Nad R
wrote:

Hmm... I will probably regret writing this in this day and age where free
speech is limited.

snip racist rant

Waiting for the thrashing...

You are surely a bigot of the first water. No question about it, and I
get to say this as someone who was born and raised in Northwest
Detroit, in an area and time that was affected by the riots. And I
attended Wayne State and lived near campus.

You're a dangerous idiot. Hell, I think you deserve a bullet and I'm
just a white woman.

Boron

I see you have adopted a violent behavior perhaps of your environment. You
consider me dangerous... And you threaten people with death and guns?

Who is the dangerous one and idiots use guns against others just because
they do not think like you! Your the one that is messed up!

I should thank for confirming my belief about the violent nature of those
living in Detroit. If people were peaceful and not so violent I would
probably have developed a different view on that extremely violent area.
You can have that city, I moved far away from that place where almost every
other home is burned out and gangs rule. And as long as violence rules in
that area, business will continue to fail and where business fail, poverty
increases. You set a fine example.

Thanks for the confirmation, is that your real name and email address?