Old 08-08-2011, 10:59 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible

Default My garden plants are huge.

DogDiesel wrote:
"David Hare-Scott" wrote in message
DogDiesel wrote:
My tomato plant are 6 ft tall. falling over the cages. my
eggplants are 3 ft tall.

peppers are kicking ass.

Don't bend over!

onions are 3 feet tall and huge.

I tried to pick a mater and the plant bitch slapped me like in The
wizard of Oz.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vx-C2iVt2aE

You think it was all that burnt horse bedding I put in there in the
spring.
I got from Japan. ??

Horse bedding is usually straw with horse urine and manure mixed in.
The exact content and proportions depend on the stables. It should
generally make a good soil improver. If you are worried about seeds
(there shouldn't be many) you can compost it before applying it.

Why would you burn it?

How did you get it from Japan, was it in your carry-on luggage?
(phew)

Why?

David

Oh Jeez, that went right over your head..........

So it seems. So what's the joke?