Old 09-08-2011, 12:58 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
phorbin phorbin is offline

Default The smell

In article , dude
says...

I am a Rational, live by logic and reason, seeks knowledge and a very
strong skeptic with a bit of pessimism. Some would say I have a cold and
emotionless personality.

Since my earlier post seems to have black-holed...

From what you've said so far, you sound illogical, unreasoning and
driven by old fears. Your experiences with black people may have been
bad but your conclusions about their race only make sense in a dark,
overly personal, emotional way.

Why not challenge your biases, prejudices and fear yourself before
handing them to others to challenge.