Old 09-08-2011, 08:01 AM
ZeroZero ZeroZero is offline
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pheonix View Post
I have been on ebay and am waiting to see what I win! Thank you, cant believe I didnt think of it!
Obviously I dont know what you have ordered, but i use ebay to 'Buy it Now' and with garden machinary this would be new stuff.
The problem with auctions is that you can wait and at the very last minute be pipped at the post. If you are gonig to bid, my advice is not to bid at all until the last minute (literally) anything else just encourages competition - against YOU!

Just IMO#

Zero