Old 09-08-2011, 04:49 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Stephen Wolstenholme Stephen Wolstenholme is offline

Default mandeville

On 9 Aug 2011 15:24:13 GMT, wrote:

Stephen Wolstenholme wrote:
Anyone got any suggestions (preferably from experience)

My mother had a huge pink mandeville that she split every year right
down through the roots. I think that's the best way how to take
cuttings but it is a bit vicious! She gave away half of the plant and
SFAIK, they survived. One she gave to me got a bit too big for the
house so I put it outside against a wall. It lived up to winter 2009.

Cheers, I'll give that a go when it goes dormant, then. I've had this one
about a year, took it into the house for winter as was warned it was quite
tender. It's currently climbing all over the place and I was wondering how
I was going to cut it back to bring it in for winter!

When you split it you will have two plants climbing all over place!

Steve

--
Neural network applications, help and support.

Neural Network Software. www.npsl1.com
EasyNN-plus. Neural Networks plus. www.easynn.com
SwingNN. Forecast with Neural Networks. www.swingnn.com
JustNN. Just Neural Networks. www.justnn.com