Old 09-08-2011, 09:07 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
chris French chris French is offline

Default How bad is bad?

In message , Gordon H
writes
In message , Sacha
writes
It would be an amazement with me. I've rarely had a garage in any
house but when I have it's always been too full of 'stuff' to hold a
car. ;-)

In that case it is not a garage, it is a junk store. ;-)
Yes,- I've seen inside some of my neighbours' "garages".

The space is much too useful to fill up with a car :-)

Anyway, like lots of people we have two cars so one would still be on
the drive.

I believe that cars which are not garaged should attract a much higher
insurance premium.

It's not a great difference - about £20 a year (or a £200 or so premium)
--
Chris French