Old 10-08-2011, 02:17 AM
uriel13 uriel13 is offline
Registered User

[/quote]

Hi All,
I would urge you all to experiment with EM cultures and organic materials as they have the ability to render down all organic materials into a form which is readily assimilated by crop roots.

In this case I'm not going to tell you what to use, I want you to think this out for yourselves, weeds and herbs have much to offer in terms of nutrition for our crops.

I'll give you a clue most so called weeds are in fact herbs, we have just got used to the fact that if they are a problem we tend to call them weeds.

Put the roots of these herbs into a blender then add them to your EM culture and let the EM's work their magic.

To do this properly you require to take notes of your experiments, as in the weight of roots used, the dilution used in a way in which you can see what is happening. It would also be beneficial to take notes on successes and failures.

Mother nature's laboratory requires that we understand what we are doing to her soil, if she does not like what we are doing, you will, if committed to the task, understand why the experiment did not work.

This an essential aspect of our work, as in, was the amendment too overpowering for the crops to assimilate we must remember that Mother nature works at her own pace.

However to verify this, grow crops in the same location the following season, if they prosper, then it is obvious that you must reduce the amount of the active ingredients by dilution of the fermented brew to ensure that your crops will be enabled to take advantage of the nutrients available to them.

Best of all they don't cost you anything to use, so get on the internet and find out what they have to offer in terms of nutrition for our crops.

You might find that they have much more to offer than continually buying chemical fertilisers which kill the life within our soils.

Again I say that simplistic thinking is the key, you need to disconnect yourselves from science and understand how Mother nature actually works within her eco-system.

We modern humans who live on this planet seem to have scant respect for what she does for us, it is best that we remedy this situation before its too late!!!!