Old 09-08-2011, 10:26 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default How bad is bad?

"Martin" wrote in message

Nowadays there is no room for anything. There were also studies that
showed that corrosion was less when cars were parked on the street
rather than in an unheated garage.
I just traded in a Nissan car that was almost 16 years old and had
zero corrosion.
--

My car is 14 years old, I keep it on my drive (no garage) and it has no
corrosion at all. It's a small Citreon and I've had it for 7 years,

Tina