Old 10-08-2011, 07:21 PM posted to rec.gardens
Brooklyn1 Brooklyn1 is offline

Default Novice gardener needing advice...

Pete H7 wrote:

I've just landscaped my first garden and have two decent size raised
flower beds about 2 feet deep and have no idea what kind of
plants/flowers etc to put in them. I'm looking to do it this weekend
(once i've removed the old weeds from them) and am trying to find out
what kind of things to put in them at this time of year.

I'm not wanting anything that requires too much maintenance as i'm a 26
year old man and have not got much time to look after
plants/flower...obviously I know they will need watering etc.

Plastic flowers require nothing of you and they'll fare well in any
climate.