Old 10-08-2011, 05:17 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Janet Tweedy Janet Tweedy is offline

Default How bad is bad?

In article , Pete C
writes

"Janet Tweedy" wrote in message

My brother just bought two cameras on the Internet , not that dear, they
are used to record wildlife in your garden so use infra red and the
movement makes the camera take the picture.

SNIPPY
More info on the cams would be appreciated please Janet.
Reply to is valid.
Thanks
Pete C

It was one of the range of bushnell trail cameras Apparently you can get
them fairly reasonably on Ebay, well that's what my brother told me -
though what he terms as reasonable I suppose might not be to others

Janet

--
Janet Tweedy