Old 10-08-2011, 10:46 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible

Default Miniature orange tree

mazda28 wrote:
Hi I brought a miniature orange tree a few months back. Tree seems
very healthy, I have had some problems with a bug I think was called
scale. Followed instructions to remove and think i got rid of it.

My problem is that it has now had a growth spurt, loads of new leaves
have come through. Which would be great apart from the new leaves are
huge they are more than 4 times bigger than any of the other leaves on
the tree. They are also a different color. Lighter green and look
completely different to the old leaves. They have ripples on them.
Will try and attache some photos of the old leaves and new leaves, but
new to forums.

Where are the new leaves attached? Are they from the top of the plant or
below the bud union?