Old 12-08-2011, 07:34 AM
Terriey Terriey is offline
Registered User

Location: USA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete H7 View Post
Hi all,

I've just landscaped my first garden and have two decent size raised flower beds about 2 feet deep and have no idea what kind of plants/flowers etc to put in them. I'm looking to do it this weekend (once i've removed the old weeds from them) and am trying to find out what kind of things to put in them at this time of year.

I'm not wanting anything that requires too much maintenance as i'm a 26 year old man and have not got much time to look after plants/flower...obviously I know they will need watering etc.

So a complete novice that would love some suggestions and also where best to buy from i.e internet or local nurseries etc?

Many thanks in advance,

Pete
Gardening is such a nice hobby... One of my Favorited, And where ever I find change to gain advice , I go there... If someone has some sort of valuable advice to grow Flowers and vegetables , Please share it with us too.. Thank you!