Old 12-08-2011, 05:01 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Gordon H[_3_] Gordon H[_3_] is offline

Default How bad is bad?

In message , Janet Tweedy
writes

[....]

I would find it highly entertaining to go into courts and listen to the
criminal putting up a strong case for why he thumped the living
daylights out of someone or drove at 120 mph when he was ina 30 mile
and hour speed restricted zone. That's what society does, lay down
general rules which if obeyed makes life easier for the majority NOT
the minority!

If he/she had enough money, he/she could engage that slimy lawyer to
find some anomaly in the paperwork relating to the case, and would
likely walk free.
This country has the best justice money can buy.

But then I used to read the Telegraph NOT the Guardian

I'd never have guessed!
--
Gordon H
Remove "invalid" to reply