Old 12-08-2011, 05:40 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Gordon H[_3_] Gordon H[_3_] is offline

Default How bad is bad?

In message , Janet Tweedy
writes

Not to be splitting hairs but if it weren't for the select few who
accumulated a fair amount of money we wouldn't have some very lovely
gardens to visit, they'd all be little cardboard box homes and estates.
No Highgrove, Stowe, or Munstead Wood, no Hampton Court, Coton Manor,
Cottesbrooke.

(To get the thread back to gardening)

I didn't even look at the entry fees, we did go to Hampton Court from a
Thames cruiser, but that was in the 70s, and I only remember the maze.
--
Gordon H
Remove "invalid" to reply