Old 12-08-2011, 07:59 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Styx Lawyer Styx Lawyer is offline

Default How bad is bad?

In article , says...

I would find it highly entertaining to go into courts and listen to the
criminal putting up a strong case for why he thumped the living
daylights out of someone or drove at 120 mph when he was ina 30 mile and
hour speed restricted zone

Then you should try it. Anybody can attend the public gallery of courts and I highly
recommend it. For a start, the accused does not provide any case or explanations.
A respectable middle class lawyer, makes a good living doing that for him.

No doubt, using tips from our elected politicians when MP's are caught speeding, hitting
someone, making fraudulent expense claims and stealing public money because they "can't be
expected to live" on the miserly benefit the tax payer provides for their chosen lifestyle...

Janet