Old 12-08-2011, 09:19 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Janet Tweedy Janet Tweedy is offline

Default I'm back

In article , Sacha
writes
Just reading all that made me feel tired. Google seems to be giving a
lot of people a hard time, one way and another. Perhaps you'd like to
look at the newsreaders available to save yourself the hassle. I use
*******http://news.individual.net/
which costs something like 10 euros a year and is really excellent.
--

Demon has blocked all o2 emails since march 31st. They won't admit it,
just say that the emails would be bounced which they aren't so without a