Old 13-08-2011, 07:37 AM posted to aus.gardens
FarmI FarmI is offline

Default Close to Spring

"Billy" wrote in message

Wanted to thank you for the suggestion of Donna Leon. Lovey-poo is
enjoying them immensely. We were very pleased that Guido Brunetti et al
are out in video format as well, from Germany mit Unter Titles. So far
we've seen Episode 1, Vendetta; and Episode 2, Anonymous Venetian.
http://www.mhznetworks.org/shop/
The DVDs are a little pricey for us, so we'll continue to extract them
off the TV.

Excellent! I'm glad that Lovey-poo is enjoying them. Wait till she
discovers Patrick O'Brian who is an even better author :-))

The Irene Huss mysteries, based on the best-selling crime fiction of
Helene Tursten looks good too.

Not heard of her - will do a request at the library.