Old 13-08-2011, 08:43 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Janet Tweedy Janet Tweedy is offline

Default I'm back

In article , Martin
writes
Did you try Gmail for reading your received e-mail as opposed to
reading Usenet messages?

AFAIK Internet Providers don't filter mail unless it is sent directly
to your PC via the internet provider.

I used Messenger to get to the hot mail account Martin. I have no idea
why none of the emails from the o2 account ever succeeded in getting
through!

Strangely on the Web other people reported no emails from O2 and i think
a couple of other providers, since March 31st when I also received my
last email from the account/

It was a bit of a ******* because she was an Editor of a newsletter i
printed and so i had to have all her emails sent to someone else, then
forwarded to me.

I received two mail subsequently via the Hot mail account then nothing

Janet
--
Janet Tweedy