Old 14-08-2011, 07:39 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sheila Sheila is offline

Default Does that make me a "real"gardner now??

Hubby and I levered out a great big shrub to replant elsewhere, I had the
garden fork, he had the spade, when we had finished, I put my fork down
into the grass as is my habit, and then owwwwwwww, my feet were in the way,
he rushed over, quickly took my trainer and sock off, and the tine had
skimmed my big toe, a centimetre to the right and I'd be in casualty, cor,
it didn't half hurt. Which now reminds me, when was my last tetanus
injection???