Old 15-08-2011, 08:00 PM
Granity Granity is offline
Registered User

Location: Bedfordshire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laura Corin View Post
Can anyone identify this shrub for me please, planted by the previous owners? It's growing in full sun in a very windy location, and stands about four feet tall. It's just going over now (in lowland Scotland).

https://picasaweb.google.com/Laurapu...eat=directlink

Many thanks

Laura
Sorry but you need to repair the link as I get is:

"Oops... there's nothing to see here. Either you do not have access to these photos, or they don't exist at this web address. Please contact the owner directly to gain access."