Old 15-08-2011, 09:05 PM posted to rec.gardens
Garrapata Garrapata is offline

Default Spider Mite Problems

Hi

Been having a few issues with spider mites on a couple of my plants.
I've tried various different sprays in the past but nothing seems to be
completely effective. I found this website online and wondered if anyone
else had used it and whether it was any good before I purchase any?

'Spidermite Control - Pesticide Free, Safe, Effective Control of Spider
Mites on Plants' (http://www.spidermitecontrol.com)

Any opinions greatly appreciated.

Pesticide free??? Nonsense. It IS a pesticide. It couldn't be sold in
the US with that label since it doesn't list the ingredients and makes
false claims
I'd want to know what was in it before I spent that much on any
pesticide.
I rarely need more than a fogger nozzle on a hose, high pressure, fine
spray to blast the critters away. Otherwise horticultural soap or oil
applied according to the label directions since these are chemicals too.
--

09=IX