Old 15-08-2011, 04:52 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Pam Moore[_2_] Pam Moore[_2_] is offline

Default Garden / nursery to visit.

On Sun, 14 Aug 2011 10:56:15 -0700 (PDT), Dave Hill
wrote:

The wife wants to visit Longleat so to make it a 2 day break, I'd like
a couple of gardens and or nurseries to visit between there and South
Wales.
David Hill

Dave, if you want a small nursery, I recommend Special Plants, run by
Derry Watkins. Have you come across it?
http://www.specialplants.net/
It's near the junction of the A420 and the A46, down a narrow lane but
well worth the trek.
Email me privately if you want further directions.

Pam in Bristol