Old 15-08-2011, 11:20 PM posted to rec.gardens
Brooklyn1 Brooklyn1 is offline

Default Spider Mite Problems

On Mon, 15 Aug 2011 13:58:22 +0000, smallbackyard
wrote:

Hi

Been having a few issues with spider mites on a couple of my plants.
I've tried various different sprays in the past but nothing seems to be
completely effective. I found this website online and wondered if anyone
else had used it and whether it was any good before I purchase any?

'Spidermite Control - Pesticide Free, Safe, Effective Control of Spider
Mites on Plants' (http://www.spidermitecontrol.com)

Any opinions greatly appreciated.

I always try Murphy Oil Soap first... it's safe enough to drink.